UM Shore Regional Health Golf Tournament Set for September 19
University of Maryland Memorial Hospital Foundation has announced its 2016 Golf Tournament, scheduled for Monday, September 19, at the Talbot Country Club in Easton. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Invasive and Non-Invasive Ventilator Fund for UM Shore Medical Center at Easton.
“The funds being raised through the Shore Regional Health Golf Tournament will help our team save the lives of patients with compromised ventilation and help them to breathe on their own again.” says Gary Jones, regional director, Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Services at UM Shore Regional Health. “We are very grateful to the Memorial Hospital Foundation and community members for supporting Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Services here on the Shore.”
This year’s UM Shore Regional Health Golf Tournament will begin at 11:30 a.m. with a single shotgun start. Lunch, snacks and beverages will be served on the course. Following the tournament, there will be a reception and awards ceremony along with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served at the clubhouse.
Team registration is $1,500, with additional or non-player participation opportunities remaining as follows:
- Eagle Sponsor, which includes two team entries, recognition in printed and online materials, media coverage and one tee sign: $5,000
- Birdie Sponsor, which includes one team entry, recognition in printed and online materials, media coverage and one tee sign: $2,500
- Par Sponsor, which includes recognition in printed and online materials, media coverage and one tee sign: $1,000
- Pro Sponsor, which includes media coverage and one tee sign: $500
Sponsors as of August 18 include:
- The Open Sponsor — Auxiliary of Memorial Hospital at Easton
- Masters Sponsor — Clark Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Eagle Sponsors — HandCraft Services and James Real Estate Services, LLC
- Birdie Sponsors — Maryland Primary Care Physicians; Miss Alice & Crew; Shore Bancshares, Inc.; The Star Democrat; Tidewater Physical Therapy; and Willow Construction, LLC
- Par Sponsors — The Hill Group at Morgan Stanley; Sysco Eastern Maryland, LLC; and Tidewater Anesthesia Associates, PA
- Pro Sponsors — CBIZ MHM, LLC; ProCo, LLC; and Universal Hospital Services
“Volunteers of the Auxiliary of Memorial Hospital at Easton are glad to be a sponsor of the 2016 Golf Tournament that will raise funds to help purchase important, life-saving ventilators for use at Shore Medical Center at Easton,” says Art Cecil, Auxiliary president. “All donations we provide come from sales at The Bazaar at 121 Federal Street, Maggie’s Gift Shop in the hospital and many fundraisers throughout the years. The Auxiliary’s volunteers are dedicated to making a difference in patient care.”
For more information or to register, please contact Amy Lowe of UM Memorial Hospital Foundation, 410-822-1000, ext. 5763, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.